The principles of Our Restoration are reported at the foot of the page.
You will note they are reported also in our “SHOWROOM”.
That to emphasize at the utmost our efforts, we dedicate our care not for a simple restoration of the machines but to a real and proper “Art of Restoration”.
Let us show you our way to restorate by a short photo proof. You can enter by clicking the defined controls at your left or by the links below reported.
In “Process of Our Restoration” we have reported all the steps of the main activities of restoration.
The Principles of Our Restoration
To give the utmost fidelity in considering of the historical period of the machines without injuring their full efficiency; consequently:
• we use spare parts and brand labels varnished with original paints as the result of our constant, meticulous and laborious research in every part of the world;
• when it is necessary, we manufacture the parts worn out by the times, using our best artisan knowledge and love;
• we do kiln varnishing, rejecting any transparent varnishes peremptorily, considering they did not exist in the time the machines we are look forward are referred;
• we make every decoration by hand, rejecting peremptorily the use of adhesives or the use of any airbrush;
• we issue the authenticity certification proven by copies of original drawings;
• we warrant their perfect working for a five year period.
- To have complete information on our slicers for sale, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
L’OFFICINA DEI RICORDI
di Ronchei Giuliano e C. s.a.s.”
phone: 0039 0521 336341
Cell. 0039 338 2060215
via J.B.Boudard n.4/2
43038 Sala Baganza (Parma)
via Dante n.12
43038 Sala Baganza (Parma) Italia
Codice Fiscale, partita iva e numero
di iscrizione Registro Imprese
n.02650530344, R.e.a. n.255819